Therapy to help you level up your life
Many people come to therapy because they are ready for a change. Therapy can give you skills to cope with difficult emotions and life challenges. Therapy can also help to clear out the past and give you greater sense of freedom and ability to be present in your life.
There are many approaches to therapy and you deserve treatment tailored to your unique needs. I have training in the following evidence-based treatment approaches and can help you chose a course of treatment best suited to you. Learn more about my therapy approaches here.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Empowerment Approach
Topics that can be addressed in therapy
Many issues can be addressed in therapy. Listed below are some examples of topics clients and I have worked on together. Find out more about my background and experience here.
- Past or recent trauma
- Anxiety, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder
- Grief and loss
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Major life transitions
- Trauma from abuse, neglect, or assault
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, or asexual identities
- Transgender, non-binary, or gender diverse identities
- Racial and/or ethnic identities and the impact of racism
- Self-injury and/or suicidal thoughts
Fees and insurance
I currently can bill Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optum, Harvard Pilgrim, United Health and Cigna directly. My private pay rate is $175 for an initial assessment and $150 for follow up sessions. I can provide a superbill for insurance reimbursement as an out-of-network provider. Please check with your insurance provider about out-of-network benefits.
“You have been waiting long enough.
You’re done with all the talk talk talk
With nothing on the table.
It’s time to come on out.
There will be no sign from above.
You’ll only hear the knock knock knock
of your own heart as signal.”
Vienna Teng, Level Up
You must be logged in to post a comment.