The IFS Institute is offering free webinars to help people cope through the COVID-19 and quarantine. Webinars are available either live or in prerecorded videos. Webinar topics include:
- I want to scream! Communication during quarantine
- Where’s G-d when the world is falling apart
- IFS and Loneliness- Coping with Social Isolation
- Parenting through a Pandemic
- Grief and Polarizations in Uncertain Times
- Collective Legacy Burdens
- Wake up Calls and Trailheads
- Caring for the Caregivers
- Activation, Awareness and Opportunity
Videos and webinars are 50 min to an hour long and are available to the community regardless of previous knowledge of IFS. Check out the series here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.