Mental Health and Substance Use
- Samaritans hotline– suicide prevention 24 hour hotline –212-673-3000 Call or text
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – NAMI HELPLINE 800-950-6264 or Text NAMI to 741741
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline, is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information. 1-800-662-HELP (4357) TTY: 1-800-487-4889
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255, chat support available on the website
Grief and Bereavement
- Home Health and Hospice Care: offers free monthly and weekly bereavement groups in NH
- Center for Loss and Life Transition: a website offering resources for people who are grieving, their loved ones, and providers.
- Centering Corporation: Offers articles, information, and books on grief.
Domestic Violence Survivors
- National Domestic Violence/Abuse Hotline A 24-hour hotline that connects people with emergency and other services in their communities. They are equipped to communicate with callers in over 150 languages. 1 800 799-SAFE or 1 800 799-7233
- The Network/La Red– The Network/La Red is a survivor-led, social justice organization that works to end partner abuse in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, SM, polyamorous, and queer communities. Hotline: 617-742-4911
Sexual Assault Survivors
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) RAINN is a national network of rape crisis centers, and this automated service connects callers to local rape crisis centers. (hotline) 800.665.4673 (HOPE)
- Trevor Lifeline– hotline for young LGBTQ people 866-488-7386 (call) chat or text available on their website
- National LGBT Help center: LGBT hotline: 888-843-4564 LGBT youth hotline: 800-246-7743 LGBT senior hotline: 888-234-7243
- Rehab spot’s LGBTQ site
Trans, Non-binary and Gender Diverse
- Gender Diverse Care Coalition NH– a network of providers that keep a list of trans, nonbinary, and gender-diverse affirming providers in NH and the surrounding areas
- Translife line– suicide prevention hotline for trans, non-binary, gender diverse, and questioning individuals 877-565-8860
- Refuge Restroom– search to find gender neutral bathrooms in your area
- National Transgender Equality
- Trans Law Help: An online database of trans-positive legal resources in the U.S.
- Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund: This fund provides free legal name change services for those who live the cities listed on their website.
- Mytranshealth: Allows you to search for service providers: medical, legal, mental health, and crisis.
- Trans Health Clinics: A list of clinics with experience in trans healthcare.
- RAD Remedy (Referral Aggregate Database): A network of providers that are trans competent.
- Trans Hormone Clinic, Nashua, NH: 603-267-4114
- Immigrant Defense Project: (212) 725-6422
- The New Americans Hotline: 1-800-566-7636